Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park abound with activities for every whim, taste, and athletic ability ranging from casual strolls along our seashore and carriage paths to strenuous rock and mountain climbing.
It is impossible to provide a complete list here on our web site but we are providing a few to give you an idea of just how wide a selection you have to choose from. You will be provided with many brochures and miscellaneous literature pertaining to events, activities, places to dine, shops to browse, etc., upon your arrival at Far Niente.
- Hiking/Biking in Acadia National Park
- Rock climing at Otter Cliffs
- Running in one of our marathons
- Swimming/sunning on our beaches
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Climb a steep mountain trail
Very Casual Activities
- Stroll the seashore & beaches
- Attend music & art festivals
- Go whale & puffin watching
- Sailing & bay excursions
- Sightseeing & exploring
- Shopping & dining
|And now for our weather.......
While you are here, view our other Bar Harbor rental property
1 Myrtle Ave/Intown Bar Harbor